Julian has been one of the key people/ teachers in my discovery of music. His love for music is infectious! Watching him playing music, speaking about music opened up a much deeper appreciation of this art! While his ability to express music is a high mastery, he makes music so accessible, allowing to understand, to feel it as something so innate to all of us! What i love the most, one does not need to be a musician to benefit from his ways of sharing musical experience! You will for sure discover the art of listening to music.
More on Drum and Dance Circles
- Reflections from the 2021 Earth Folk Drum Clinic Fire Circles
- The Alchemical Drum and Dance Circle – Ingredients
- Teaching the Universal Language of Rhythm
- Non-Verbal/musical approaches to increasing novelty in co-creative drum and dance circles
- Teaching World Percussion and Rhythm – Why some students (and teachers) are failing and how to succeed